Some processes take longer to complete. This is why Valigara runs operations in the background. Batches summarize all operations made in the account, and show their current status. You can pause, stop batches and cancel running operations.
Shows the list of all batches in the account. To access Batches page:
- Dashboard -> Batches
Search for specific batches by type, current status and the person who initiated them. Pause large batches to give priority to smaller, or more urgent one. Resume the paused batches so they can be processed accordingly.
Pause multiple batches by selecting them and usingbutton.
Pause or resume single batches usingandbuttons under Tools.
- In Progress
- Paused - manually paused by user. To continue the batch click Resume under Tools
- Waiting - when batch is waiting in line to be processed. Avoids data collisions when using multiple exports, revise or import actions at the same time. Each batch is processed based on chronological order.
- Completed with warnings - the operation was completed successfully for ALL items in the batch, but there are some warning messages during the operation.
- Completed with errors - the operation was completed successfully for for PART OF items in the batch. For some products, the operation wasn't executed.
For the larger operations Valigara divides its work in several batches. This adds stability through the process. These batches will appear with "part X of Y" comment.
When exporting to Excel, Valigara limits the max count of items in each file, to avoid huge files. Use "Maximum Lines in Excel export" setting in Global Settings to define the max number of items in every Excel file.
Batches details page
Batches details page provides information about the specific batch. Following are the blocks when reviewing a batch:
- General (top left) - shows general batch information
- Batch number - unique ID of the batch
- Status - the current batch status
- Info - the system action type
- Related file (for import actions) - if user uploaded a file during the batch, it is available for download
- Total / Processed- number of total/successfully processed items in batch
- Started - when batch was started, according to My Account timezone
- Ended - when batch was processed, according to My Account timezone
- Started by - user who initiated the batch
- Information (top right ) - shows the specific batch parameters
- Success - shows successfully updated products. Click on item title to open it in the system
- Search - search for specific item title
- Show Products - view the relevant items
- Errors - shows what didn't go in the expected order
- Results column - displays specific error messages
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article