Etsy supports 2 types of Shipping Profiles: Fixed and Calculated.
Fixed Cost profiles is automatically fetched by Valigara from Etsy using the Etsy API
Calculated Shipping profiles have to be migrated into Valigara manually
Etsy's Fixed Cost profiles can be created directly in Valigara
Etsy Shipping profiles page
To view/manage the Etsy Shipping profiles:
- Go to Channels > Etsy Settings > Shipping profiles >
- Account - shows connected Etsy stores, the Shipping profile are set for each store independently
- - edit an existing profile
- - duplicate and create a new profile
- - delete the specific profile
The Active products and Active listings columns of the Shipping Profiles table display the count of the products/listings, currently using each one of the profiles.
Add new Shipping profile
To create a shipping profile in Valigara, fill out the following:
- Profile Name - define profile names that help you identify them easily
- Shipping origin - select the country the parcel will be shipped from
- Processing time- the processing time frame before shipping the parcel
- 1 to 5 business days, 1 to 8 weeks
- Custom - From X To Y Days / Weeks
- Unknown - does not specify processing time
- Destinations - define one or multiple destinations to use in the profile
- One item - the shipping cost when buyers order single products
- Each additional item - the shipping cost of the additional products in the order
- for free shipping leave 0.00
- Set for all - takes "One item" and "Each additional item" shipping cost values to use for all Destinations
- Add Destination - select region or country to set up related shipping costs
- Delete destination
- Take all countries - add all available countries to the profile
- Shipping upgrade costs (Domestic) / (International)
- Upgrade Name - define the name of the shipping upgrade, buyers will be able to see it when placing an order
- One item - the shipping cost when buyers order single products with that shipping upgrade selected
- Each additional item - the shipping cost of the additional products in the order, when the shipping upgrade is selected
Click Save and Exit.
Add Shipping Profile by ID
Calculated Shipping Profiles need to be imported into Valigara using the Profile ID.
In your Shop Manager on Etsy
- go to "Account settings > Settings > Shipping Settings > Shipping profiles"
- click the number under "Active listings" for the specific profile
- copy the profile ID displayed in the URL of the browser
- Profile Name - define a name that helps you identify the profile and shipping setup easily
- Profile Etsy ID - paste the profile ID (copied from the URL of the browser)
- Account - define the account, that the profile belongs to (if multiple Etsy accounts are set up)
|Select a default shipping template for the specific Etsy account as ETSY_shippingTemplate in Etsy account settings > Basics.|
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article