Promotional images (Box images) provide additional commercial information about the purchase, which is not directly related to the product. Box images improve buyer's experience and add value to the purchase.
Box images can differ between sales channels, seasons or occasions. So, a box image for a Christmas gift can have a different appeal from a Valentine's Day box image, or for an engagement ring.
Valigara handles box images separately from the product images. Bulk update allows keeping the most suitable promotional images throughout the year.
Typical promotional images are:
- images of jewelry boxes
- special offers, promotional flyers
- jewelry appraisals (not certificates)
- jewelry sizing charts
- impression images etc.
Adding Box images to products
To add Box (promotional) image to products:
- Go to Catalog -> Product Images
- Select relevant products
- Select relevant account using the channel selector
- use General to apply box images to the product in general, or a specific sales channels
- Click "System Actions" -> "Assign Box Images"
In the "Assign Box Images" popup:
- Select one or more existing box images or Add new to upload a new box image to the account
- Overwrite - check to replace existing Box image(s)
- Click Yes to add box images to products
Removing Box images from the product
To remove all promotional images from the product, keep the images selection "Assign Box Images" empty and enable "Overwrite" option.
- Box Image placement under product images is defined in Image Settings
- To set the Box image position for the specific account, use Account settings -> Commercial
- Different Box images