Valigara allows importing products data from existing Amazon listings.
To import listings from Amazon:
1. Go to the Catalog page
2. In the Actions menu, select Amazon.com -> Import Products from Amazon
3. In the Import pop-up set the import settings
- Select the Amazon store
- Select the import type:
- Full Import - imports all listings from Amazon. This will include both Active and Inactive listings.
- Partial - specify number of products to import.
- Specific ASINs - enter the Amazon ASINs separated by comma ","
- Click Yes to start the import process
3. Check results in the Import batch:
- Shows the successfully imported products
- Click the specific Item to open it in the Product edit page
- Clickto see imported products in Products page
- Shows the list of products which failed to import, with specific error messages
- To test the import, run it in Partial mode, with few products first.
- On Partial import, listings are taken according to the order they appear in the Amazon Seller Central. If you repeat the partial import for multiple tests, the same listings will be taken and will result in error. To avoid this, take 5, 10, 15 products on the consequent imports. Alternatively, delete the products which were previously imported, to run import on the same listings again.